Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Business


O’ the absence of rest. Business; the art of remaining busy, usually associated with one’s financial endeavors, is actually the act of not pausing until one feels that their assignment has been completed.  One must push on through with the task at heart and mind. One’s dream must keep them busy ever still. Often we are more discouraged when we have stopped rather than when we are losing.

It seems rather easy from time to time to get complacent. Some of us even set temporary fatigue as an updated plateau for progress.  We suppress the natural energy and enthusiasm that awakens with us each and every brand new day that falls at our feet.  Total energy in the things you do. Proverbs 6:10-11 A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest, and poverty will come upon you like a thief, and scarcity like an armed man.

Understanding of time management is highly important in such a lifestyle. Efficiency and results can be better executed with the proper use of time while one provides total energy in cette goal. For those of us who have only an hour a day to truly seek out the accomplishment of our goals, should make sure that hour gets our undivided attention. For those of us with only 30 minutes, we should put in twice the energy and effort while providing our undivided attention. Also while in the stages of planning, one must use their time effectively.
Putting in more and more for the ones and things that will bring us joy should be one of the definite goals in each and every one of our lives.


I Notice

I notice my future within my past,
Sharing the same scenes, the same cast,
Be it far from me to think I’ll last,
Make one with myself before the mass.
I will make my future what I want,
I’ve seen too much past to now get caught.
Taught through my curiosity,
I give birth to what we men can’t see.
Many ask of my future, what will I do then?
But the same ol’ past, outlive you and I again!

Make it so that your mind body and spirit are forever busy in high pursuit of all the things that will bring you joy and glory. 

1 comment: