Thursday, August 30, 2012

Faith


Let the greatness within you shine.  Unite yourself with the dreams that speak to your soul. Openly embrace the aspirations beyond your comprehension.  Some say that having faith simply is to believe in the dreams of your soul. Needless to say, we all get accustomed to what we perceive as reality of the mind and allow the reality of our soul to lose strength from time to time. Sometimes our dream is too grand a thing for us to have the patience and faith to endure being without it for yet another single second. It is in that exact moment that we start to lose faith and too patience.  Often common sense and logic is placed aside and we forget how much work, serenity and persistence is required to make a masterpiece.

Whenever I lose sight of my dreams, whether be it by everyday distractions or lapse of motivation, I take a step out of my body and reanalyze myself.  Reconnect with one of your childhood dreams, but let it be something that inspired you beyond imagination.  Return to the passionate way of living that allowed nothing and no one to deter you from achieving happiness.  I suggest we put aside the conditions pressed upon us by common society and believe in the dreams we hold within.


Blue Marble

I gave up my very youth
For what I feel inside
A face of hide-n-seek
With nowhere to hide

No other way, win or lose
Greatness must abide
As judgment comes, I've no alibi
Never told a truth, never told a lie

I quote destiny
As something born inside
I'm the greatest this way
Galaxies can't hold my pride

And for those pessimistic
Will say at least he tried
A thought the size of a marble
He opened 27,750 sq km wide

Yes with a silent prayer
As his only guide
He did what he said he would
Another marble of heaven he holds inside

Trust in the angels that have protected you thus far. And keep faith that your dreams and goals are the castle in which your true essence reigns in its own purity.

No comments:

Post a Comment