Friday, September 28, 2012

Instinct

The gentle nudge of Nature's vocal guidance on our day to day activities. Yes the natural inclination that we find ourselves either responding to or choosing to ignore is a gift that we should tap into and hone for the better good of our living.

I find that when I am faced with an overwhelming task it is usually in my best interest to trust in the elements that speak to my soul whether or not it makes sense at first glance.

While it is true that acting upon your instincts can bring about risks; it is also true that the risks worth taking are risks that should be taken!

Circumstances remind me from time to time that logic can hinder one's objective. Logic sometimes bring about an overdose of caution. In that very moment I try best to clear my mind and listen to the voices within. I remind myself of the courage I once attained as a child. I find that spirit that held me once ago was a more honest and true spirit and so I lean to it as often as possible.


Raised By

Like many others I was raised by wolves
To make understanding of the misunderstood,
And bring to attention all that wasn’t found…
To find the center of the sky is as dense as solid ground.


Stray never too far away from the you kept inside of you...

1 comment: